JEAN KITTSON - PATRON OF PALLIATIVE CARE NURSES AUSTRALIA
Palliative Care Nurses Australia has been tremendously privileged to have Australian performer Jean Kittson agree to be our Patron. Jean's wonderfully funny banter about palliative care, death and dying has enlivened past Palliative Care Australia conferences including the 2015 PCA Conference in Melbourne.
- See Jean's web page www.jeankittson.com.au
- Jean's interview with the ABC's One plus One: The Comedian and writer who is not afraid to discuss life's most confronting questions.
- Dying to talk with Jean Kittson
- Jean's article in the Sydney Morning Herald: Talking about dying won't kill you
- Jean on Richard Fidler's Conversation Hour talking about death.